IGNOU Hall Ticket 2022-23 has been released on the official website: ignou.ac.in. To download the Hall Ticket, Candidates can login using the enrollment number and date of birth. IGNOU Hall Ticket has been released only for those candidates who had successfully completed the registration process including payment of the examination fee.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) would release the hall ticket for Term End Exam (Term End Examination) 2022-23 every year after release of IGNOU Term End Exams Schedule 2022-23. The varsity will release the hall ticket on its official website. The IGNOU has released the Hall Ticket for the December Term End Exams (Term End Examination) BEd courses. The Hall Ticket for the other PG, UG, PG Diploma courses also released this week. The term exam will be conducted as per the schedule in two shifts. The detail date sheet is available at the website.
The candidates can log in to the official website of the IGNOU – ignou.ac.in and download the Hall Tickets. According to IGNOU officials, the exam centers have been instructed to allow Candidates to appear in examination, even if they do not possess the hall ticket (examination intimation slips), but their names exist in the list of examinees for that center.
The Candidates are advised to follow the COVID-19 guidelines and maintain social distancing in the exam centres, also to carry valid identity card issued by the university or government. The Candidates are restricted from using mobile phones, any other electronic gadgets.
IGNOU Term End Examination Hall Ticket Highlights
- The IGNOU Term End Examination exams will be held from August 3 to September 9.
- IGNOU Term-end-Examination will be conducted in two shifts – Morning Session from 10 AM to 1 PM and Evening Session from 2 PM to 5 PM.
- The Candidates are advised to visit the University website regularly and download their hall ticket and follow the instructions printed on the hall ticket
- Candidates are advised to take the print out of the Term End Examination hall ticket and report at the examination centre along with the identity card issued by the University.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry mobile phones inside the examination hall.
How to download the IGNOU Term End Examination Hall Ticket?
The Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU has released the Hall Tickets of the Term End Examination (Term End Examination) on the official website, the link for which is ignou.ac.in. The Candidates who have registered for IGNOU examination can follow the step-by-step guide given below to check and download their Hall Ticket.
- Visit IGNOU official website
Candidates who have registered for Term End Examination exams, can visit the IGNOU’s official website – ignou.ac.in.
- Click on ‘Hall Ticket link.
Once you reach the home page of IGNOU, Click on the link of Hall Ticket for Term End Examination. Then, Hall Ticket downloading web page will appear in your device.
- Enter Enrollment Number
On this hall ticket downloading web page, Enter your enrollment number and select programme and click on the submit button.
- Download Hall Ticket
When your click on the submit button, your hall ticket will be opened and download the hall ticket. Take a print is and take into the examination hall.